Reflections / Webinar: Powering a COVID-19 ASRH response
On April 2, 2020, the HCDExchange community of practice hosted a webinar to brainstorm the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) its likely impacts on the sexual and reproductive health, rights, futures, and lives of adolescents.
Empathizing with what the HCD+ASRH community could be facing during these unprecedented times, we brought together a small team to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting work on ASRH and rights to hear about some initiatives that are taking place in response.
Most importantly, we wanted to understand how we might synergize, amplify, and support solutions and efforts for a COVID-19 ASRH and rights response.
- Powering a COVID-19 ASRH response / HCD Exchange
- Insights from adolescent SRH programming in Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Tanzania / Population Services International (PSI)
- Sahel adolescent programming and COVID-19 / Marie Stopes International (MSI)
- Using AI and behavioral science to empower every person with information they need to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic / AskNivi
- Implications for design amidst COVID-19 / IDEO.org
- Insights from the Have your say! survey exploring the needs of adolescents and youth during COVID-19 pandemic / UNFPA