Posted on April 23, 2020
The HCDExchange is hosting a series of learning webinars to explore relevant and effective design and programmatic solutions around access to information and sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services among adolescents and young people during strained health care and movement challenges. For this webinar the objective was to explore how programmers, designers, and advocacy practitioners can better support self-care interventions to improve adolescent’s SRH outcomes now and in the future.
- MaqC Eric Gitau, Director, HCDExchange, will be moderating on how programmers, designers, and advocacy practitioners can better support self-care interventions to improve adolescent's SRH outcomes for now and in the future.
- Megan Christofield, Technical Advisor, Family Planning & Self-Care, Jhpiego, will be presenting on powering an ubiquitous and resilient self-care revolution for adolescents and what it takes.
- Rasheed David Mutaha, Strategist, Maisha Youth, will be presenting on early learnings, insights, and prototypes from a live collaborative design sprint.
- Sandra Mwarania, Advocacy and Program Manager, White Ribbon Alliance, will be presenting on considerations for self-care advocacy to benefit disenfranchised adolescents.
- Dr. Rebecca Hope, Executive Director, YLabs, will be presenting on the use of technology for ASRH self-care, opportunities and challenges for HIV self-testing.